Do I have to create an account to place order on your website?
You do not have to create an account instead; you can simply check out using your PayPal account. The PayPal account is also used to facilitate shipping since we simply forward the same to your PayPal shipping address.
Do I need a PayPal account to buy?
All major credit cards are accepted through our PayPal system. It is possible for you to use PayPal for checking out even though you might not have an account.
What is the delivery time?
China is the country of origin with respect to all orders. When it comes to delivery time, this might vary according to the destination. USPS is now available for US clients. It takes between 7 to 12 days to arrive. In the case of European clients, you can opt to use the China EMS service and this takes between seven to ten days before the shipment arrives. Furthermore, European clients can also access free shipping via PostNord but they will have to wait for a much longer period of between 15 to 20 days before the shipment arrives.
Do you ship to my country?
We ship to many countries across the globe. In order to find out if we offer shipping services to your country you can simply add an item to your cart. Upon adding the item, you will be required select the ‘view cart’ option and this will automatically furnish you with information regarding all shipping destinations including estimated delivery times.
Do I have to pay tax or import duty fees?
When you purchase items from us that come from China, you do not have to tax sales tax or other charges. The price you see on our website is the price you will pay.
Taxes and Import Fees From You Country?
Some countries may charge a tax on certain imported items. This is based on the quality or the value of the items. Some countries will not charge a fee. For smaller orders, you will not have to pay anything extra in most cases. However, if there is, that will come in the mail, and you simply receive a small surcharge bill when you receive the products. When you purchase larger quantities from us, you may have to pay a fee.
Products with quality problems
If you receive a product that is defective, you must put in a valid claim to our customer service department. We will offer you an exchange on the product.
Return Unsatisfactory Products
If you are not happy with the product you received, you may return it within 7 days upon receipt for a full refund. Please send it back in the original packaging and in the conditions you received it in. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost. Please contact us before you send it back.
The memory case for iPhone 6 features a built in 16G or 64G memory. In the case of iPhone 7, the case features an SD slot that supports up to 256G cards. It is not possible to use an iPhone 7 memory and battery case on an iPhone 6 since the two phones have different camera position and so the case will cover the iPhone 6 camera.
The battery was drained before shipping and it may go into sleeping mode. When you first receive the case, please charge it separately with a wall charger for 4 hours.
We use smartcase APP for iPhone 7 and KUKE APP for iPhone 6. You will be prompt to the down load link automatically when you first install the case. If it does’t happen, please search for the smartcase app on APP store or click here to download.
If the case is not charging your phone
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to start and stop charging.
- To know the battery level, see the 4 indicator lights at the back of the case. When the first light start flashing continuously, then the battery case is fully discharged. Plug in and charge the case before use again.
- When you charge the phone with the case together, the phone will be fully charged first, and then switch to charge case.
- It takes some time before the case gets charged. But you can also remove the phone from the case and charge the case separately.
- If the case is left unused for a long time, it will result to full drainage of the battery. The battery will automatically go into sleeping mode and you will need to connect it with a wall charger to activate the battery.
If the 4 lights at the back of the case are on and remain solid
The case may fail to function properly due to internal system failure. In this case,
- Detach the case from the phone and reboot the case. To reboot, press and hold down the button on the case for about 20 seconds.
- If the case does not reboot, attach it to the phone and charge your phone with the case to drain the battery. The battery in the case will discharge fully and the case will then reboot by itself.
If the memory case is not showing when connected to your laptop or PC, try the following
Check to ensure that you are using a certified lighting cable
Use the certified lighting cable to connect the memory case directly to your PC. Do not use a USB hub or adapter between the memory case and PC.
If you are connecting the case to the PC for the first time, the PC will automatically install the case drivers. If your PC does not install the drivers, do the following
- Detach the case from your phone, and then connect the case to your PC separately. After that, attach your phone to the case and then connect both case and phone to your PC.
- Check to be sure there is no problem with your computer or USB port. To be sure, reboot your computer update the USB driver of your computer.
- If the problem persists, then try using another PC or USB port.